Monday, April 29, 2013

Anything Goes : Sisterhood Challenge

The challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters this week is.....anything goes! Should make for a fun assortment of creations for our viewing pleasure.


For me, I needed a card for one of the guys at my office who was my first trainee to break out (he's now able to work by himself on job sites). I was like a proud parent that day! This was the card I created for him...pretty clean and simple with just a ribbon and some glitter along the edges of the medium stars.

Not sure what has happened to my brain lately, as I keep forgetting to actually post my pics, despite having completed them quite a while ago.

Anyways, the challenge is up until Sunday, so head over to The Sisterhood of Crafters for some Anything Goes fun :)


2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, Tanis. Sure he apprecaited your support and encouragement. Well done on traiing him so well :) Love the stars and the die cut you. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Have you ever ever followed a diet wherein it appears more difficult and slower to lose weight as you development This is possibly an indicator which you are losing substantial amounts of lean tissue. As you observe your programme your body can tolerate fewer and less https://doctorsupplement.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis