Thursday, August 23, 2012

Anniversary Wishes in Silver : AnniVERVEsary Challenge

Day 2 of the AnniVERVEsary challenges was a must-do challenge since my superstar blog buddy Moe, and the tremendously talented Andrea, were hosting it. I would have loved to use wood on my card, too, but I honestly didn't have any. I'll have to remedy that - I would've loved some fun wood buttons on a card. Alas, I stuck with the silver elements and used silver paper, embossing powder and twine/thread/whatever that stretchy silver stuff is called.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch (#254) from last week for the layout and kept it pretty simple. I had yet to use the large love birds from my Verve set Love Story, so I embossed them in silver and cut them out with the corresponding Love Bird dies.

A little bling, some sheer ribbon, a button and I was done!

Onto my third challenge...

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch and challenge! Love the two birds in the heart and that fabulous striped ribbon! Great card :) I'm off to work on the few challenges I have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, LOVE this! That sweet little rhinestone between the birds and that fabulous ribbon and bow! Love seeing your creatvity at work! Is this for Mr. P?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I'm finally getting caught up on your stamping streak...lol! Great idea to make an anniversary card since the color theme was silver and the birds in the heart where the little rectangle is on the sketch are is just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishes collection at here , Thanks for such a nice help for us .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis