Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mojo 248 : A Waltzingmouse Wedding

Yesterday I rode a beautiful 100km bike ride and upon arriving home, I had a message from my Mom asking for help. When I called to find out what she needed - it was a wedding card ...and she needed it by this afternoon :)

I knew I didn't have anything in my stash, but that I had plenty of inspiration via different challenges that I could whip up something for her quite quickly...and that's exactly what happened with this card.


I used Shimmer White in the DeVine embossing folder for the background and some sahara sand papers as my additional color, but very neutral, which is always how I love wedding cards. I even got to use some of my new Waltzingmouse Stamps for the sentiment and nestie-friendly edge. Love it!

The Mojo Monday 248 sketch was my obvious layout inspiration (and it's a contest sketch to boot - perfect!)


Time to stain the deck and replace some of the decaying wood, so even without another bike ride, it'll be a busy afternoon. I know MrP will be in a great mood - Roger Federer won his 7th Wimbledon, so it's a good sports day in the Palmer house. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the sketch, Tanis :) What a lvoely wedding card. The EF is perfect and loving the two white roses.

    GOod on you for a 100km ride!! I'm a swimming machine now with the kids in swimming lessons. 45 minutes of laps is a great workout - so good I took a 1.5 hour nap the first day LOL!

    Enjoy the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Tanny, this is so beautiful! Love the sahara sand paper and the fabulous WMS stamps! Don't you love them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so elegant and totally beautiful! I have 4 sets of WMS and I never seem to ink them up....What's wrong with me? Thanks for the nudge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis