Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch 243, I created this card for MrP's birthday at the end of May. I love the combinaton of black and kraft...and coincidentally, I had a little bit of old designer series paper that worked into the equation along with some twine (which is barely visable). MrP liked it, so I figure it's a win :)

How has your week been? I've been keeping busy as always - cycling, running and attempting to keep on top of the housework. I have to say, though, I do really miss my two Fridays off each month. It's been three months and I'm still no further ahead on getting my home in order.

Oh well...I'll have time in the winter when it's cold and I don't want to be outside!

Happy Wednesday, everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the sketch, Tanny, and way to sneak in some DP :) Nice clean lines and a great masculine card. Sure MrP loved it!

    I'm living vicariously through you with all the working out. My fasciitis is almost gone - been a long five months without a lot of working out and now have to start all over again with my fit and firm at fifty :( Good thing kids have swimming lessons coming up in July as I can do laps (and suck wind furiously LOL). Have a fabulous week ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis