Friday, December 16, 2011

May Your Spirits Be Bright : Mojo 219

With Mojo Monday 219 as a starting point and some more of my old Ski Slope Designer Series paper, I was even more thrilled to be using up some of the collection! The sentiment is the title sentiment from my new fave Christmas set, Bright Spirits. I added a little bling in the form of green half pearls to give a little extra "sumpin' sumpin".


Yesterday we booked my flight to Las Vegas a couple weeks before my birthday when MrP is there for a conference. This will be my first time back in Vegas since our honeymoon in 2006 and is, in fact, the first time I've ever actually looked forward to going there. I've been twice before and never loved it. In fact, I always say I hate Vegas (which is one of the top ways to annoy MrP since it was his honeymoon destination pick) In all honesty, we did have some good times there (saw O, visited the Secret Garden at the Mirage and the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay), but 7 days was WAY too long and on the Saturday night, I just wanted to stay in & rent a movie. =)

One full day with MrP, then two days of self indulgence....I can't wait!

Also booked us tickets to see CATS when the show comes to Edmonton in February. In addition to Winefest and Disney in Concert by the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra?! Lots to look forward to in 2012. I hope your New Year is looking just as bright =)

3 comments:

  1. Well done with the skewed panel :) Loving the new Verve you are flashing too. Lovely mix of DPs. Sounds like you have a wonderful agenda laid out for a few months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tilted panel! The papers look great too...You are rockin the holiday cards :). Have fun in Vegas too...At least it will be warmer than home that time of year!m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheery creation! Love all the pattern DP.
    Looks like 2012 will be a fun one! WE'll be going to LV in Oct for a conference. I really want to go to say I've been there but I'm not so sure it'd be a prime destination for me :) Not much of a gambler!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis