Friday, December 2, 2011

May Hope Sustain You

Wel I was one card short of completing the VLV challenges for November, but as I was getting more and more tired this week, I got more frustrated and said "no point - I never win anyways - there's always someone better". On a Friday, I realize that's a crappy attitude and I'm going to go back to thinking positive. In the meantime, this was the card I created with the very scary Week 2 sketch.


The colors were inspired by the Autumn Vine designer series paper from SU! and I kept them quite clean & simple.

My Mom and Grandma get back from Costa Rica tomorrow and as is typical in December, my schedule is a gong show, but I'm looking forward to all that the most wonderful time of the year has to offer (unless it's the crazy wind that woke me up at 2:30 this morning).

Have a fabulous weekend! I plan to post the last of our Chicago pics at some point in the next few days, so stay tuned if you're interested.
Stamps: Forever in Our Hearts
Paper: Sage Shadow, Autumn Vine DSP, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Glue Dots, Nesties

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! All I can say is what do they know anyway...lol! I think you rock each and every sketch (especially since everything I've made is crappy lately) and I think your "bow" on top is genius! I'm so gonna use that idea, especially with grosgrain ribbon that I can never get a decent bow from! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have scared you off, but you did a fabulous job with the sketch! Love the criss crossed ribbon with the button up top and the colour combo is yummy :) The win is a random draw so keep doing those sketches :)

    I grew up in Costa Rica so I'm very jealous of your mom and aunt's trip! Such a gorgeous country!! Hoping they had a great time.

    Hang in there with the crazy December schedule - I hear you!! Add kids and their school performances, piano recitals, etc. and it's just about time for the looney bin LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis