Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Black, White & ... : Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge

This week's challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is a color one...black, white and ...pick your color. I guess technically, I cheated since I do have two colors, but I hope they'll forgive me. The red was intended as the third color (a dominant, sparkly one!)


Yesterday MrP and I enjoyed another full day off together even though between him and my mom being sick on Christmas day, I'm now finally catching their darn colds. Hoping another good workout tonight on the bike will kick it's butt! At least the sweat will be good for my soul =) We picked up some gear to hopefully start curling in a league in January and I snagged some good deals on compression socks and thermal running tights. I agreed to train with a friend for a May half marathon, so I better hop to it.

Today, we're working a half day (as well as tomorrow since MrP got called into work for meetings), but I'm grateful for some rest time, as well. We're hoping to get through Season 4 of The Wire before our regular tv shows kick in again.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Check out The Sisterhood to play along with our color challenge =)



4 comments:

  1. This poinsettia is GORGEOUS and the filigree brad a perfect center. Stunning card! Glad you got some good deals and hoping the cold gets burned out on the bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Love that beautiful shimmery poinsettia! You are on fiyah!!!! Hope you had an wonderful Christmas! All the best in the new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is stunning! You know how I love me some sparkle and this is just beautiful! It stands out so well on that white embossed background...Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis