Thursday, February 3, 2011

Viva La Verve, Baby!

I'm committed to playing in the Viva La Verve Challenges this month if it's the last thing I do! I've always loved the challenges that Amber posts, but with my Diva friend Maureen always pumping out the rocking inspiration, I feel like I absolutely have to get my butt in gear and participate.

I pulled out my Birthday Bash set for this sweet sentiment, which was perfect inside my previously unused nestability. Seriously - I'd never used my petals nesties despite them being one of the first I'd ever ordered...how sad! At least it's been remedied.


Looking back at this, I think it might just get a little pomegranate-esque button on that bow before it makes it's way with the pink Victoria's Secret gift card to my sister midmonth. Still trying to use up my old SU! DP, but it sure takes a while when you do it four inches at a time and have the collection I do.

Have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Verve Birthday Bash
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Berry Bliss DP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Nestabilities

8 comments:

  1. This is darling! The petals shape is perfect for this sketch! I totally know what you mean about using up designer paper when you have quite a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome sketch and that paper is perfect for it :) You always have the perfectly placed bling too...She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing that nestie myself and just love how it looks on this card - sold! Gorgeous use of the DPs and you rocked this sketch. I"m sure your sister will enjoy the card as well as the GC :) Have a fabulous day (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was a great dp pack...kraft and pomegranate are fabulous together...right up there with kraft and berry sorbet! lol You are too sweet to give me a shout out today...so glad you are participating in the VLVs...the sketches have been wonderful so far :) (nothing too weird that I can't handle!lol). Oh, I love your inking still! It's just perfect for those shapes :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my post today...I think you've sent me 500 comments too :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Tanis, some of my favorite SU! papers! You really ROCKED this sketch:) I hope you DO keep coming back for more, we love to see you strut your stuff;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the first VLV challenge for Feb - I haven't gotten around to mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *SWOON* I love this combo of colors and DPs!!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL card!!! So glad you're going play along with more challenges, I could absolutely benefit from seeing stunners like this baby!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis