Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm a week late

with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #75, that is! But it seemed like a great starting point for this week's Sisterhood challenge since I created it on Sunday for my brother in law's birthday.


We booked our hotel for NYC yesterday and I'm pumped! That was one of the last "must do" items before the trip....now it's all entertainment & restaurant reservations from here on in. Based on a friend's recommendation, we're staying at the Wyndham Garden Times Square.
Now if only I could feel as confident about my bike tour on June 12th & 13th and my Financial Accounting final exam on June 25th. HAHAHA!
Have a great Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Totally cute image! What a great B-day card! Times Square is unbelieveable...It will be midnight and the stores will be open, and the streets will be full of people!LOL You will have to let me know if the Naked Cowboy who plays guitar is still out on the street there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Tanis and great colouring.

    Your trip to NYC sounds like it's going to be amazing. And I'm sure your bike adventure will be fine and you Financial Accounting exam will be even better and less grueling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tanny! Love the colours!
    Can't wait to see those pics from the Jets home opener! I'm sure you're going to have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always things to get out of the way before the fun, eh? What a sweet and fun little card. Love the way you colour the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and wonderfully coloured :D Great use of Mercy's sketch too! Nice to have all the details out of the way so you don't have to fret any longer - just wait for the fun to begin(sometimes worse LOL!) Almost like planning your wedding LOL! Hoping your two June events go well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie patootie card Tanis!
    Have fun in NYC and good luck with your ride and the big exam...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis