Friday, April 23, 2010

Verve Beach Party Release Challenge #3

This was the first card I completed tonight and I LOVE the crisp stamping of that sentiment! Being a Graphic Communications graduate at one point in my life (then learning I didn't REALLY like certain aspects of graphic design, but that's another story), I have a love of fonts and Julee really picks some of the best!

Stamps: Verve Happy Birthday, Just for You
Paper: Bella Blue DP, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Dimensionals, Half Pearls, Kraft Color Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love the DP and that crisp dark layer is awesome! Great card for your stash when you might need something in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card, Tannis! The DPs are fabulous and I love the trim of navy. I agree with you and Julee's fonts. Love them! This PJ is on my wish list as I love the font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that font too and haven't inked this up yet...love the dotted circle around it...I love when you can mix stamp sets like that...I need to see your paper collection as I'm loving all the cards with all the different dp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis