Friday, November 13, 2009

More Wassail...and Filigree!



Over at Scrap N Stamp, there's another sketch challenge today! My card used another image from that wonderful Inkadinkado set that I used for my snowman card last week and another sheet of Wassail paper (one page, both sides used). I used some Galaxy Gold pigment ink and sponged it directly from the dew drop onto my nestie-cut label. A few clear Peggy's Pretties and I was done. Easy peasy!

Today I've got lunch plans with my bestie =) Yay!
(And gym plans with my fave gorilla...not so yay according to him)

Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Tanis,
    I tried to send an email to say thanks for the card, but it kept coming back...Made my day blogging friend! Todays card is is another beauty. I love that paper, perfect with the filigree dove! Have a good day and weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! This is stunning!! I hope this becomes your Christmas card design!! It looks like you sponged the bottom label to look like another layer....I love that! I find with some of the nestabilities the layers are not a nice 1/4" matte...this is the perfect solution. Oh, Baroque Burgundy was the colour before SU changed it to Bravo...I still have my old ink pad and it's almost a perfect match to PTI scarlet jewel...one more day until the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Great DPs and the colours are wonderful! The sponging on the nestie frame is wonderful as it adds a layer. Have fun with your gorilla ;D and do a few reps for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Tanny! Love those rich papers and your image is gorgeous too!Love it! Have a great day!!!!
    Blesssings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tanny! Love your design...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis