Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mojo? Hello?



Having just received my Roots & Wings add on set from Renaissance By Design, I inked up my newest stamps in hopes of getting some semblance of a stamping mojo. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #47 as a starting place and two colors that I've never combined in recent memory - Close to Cocoa and Ruby Red.

Can you believe I've had four days off and have only stamped twice?! I'm seriously lacking in the creativity department, so today, I'm off to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D with my friend's son. His Mom is in NYC right now, so while I'm sure his Dad's enjoying his company, I'm hoping J will enjoy hanging out with me for a bit.

Tonight, A Chorus Line with friends at the Jubilee Auditorium. I can't wait! Hopefully that means tomorrow I'll actually be inspired to stamp and clean up the disaster known as my craft area since Chelsey's here on Tuesday for our craft night!

9 comments:

  1. This is really a beauty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! YOur reds and browns are just so very yummy together. That image is gorgeous and love your sentiment! Great design too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this tree!! What a wonderful stamp you can use for so many occasions! Great colour combo and a onderful use of Mercy's sketch too! I see no lack of creative juices from this side of the fence :D Enjoy your movie and Chorus Line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these colours together!! That image is great :) Yes!! clean up your craft area and make some room for your new goodies!! LOL Have fun today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this color combo for sure and yes that is a wonderful image.Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanny! I LOVE your card!!! These two colors together are fantastic. Your background and stamped image are gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with friends and their boys - it was so funny. Enjoy Chorus Line. Sounds like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! The colours work great together. Love the tree stamp. You totally rocked this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't see any sign of a missing mojo here Tanny! I LOVE your take on Mercy's sketch. Red and dark brown is a match made in Heaven as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tanny...this is so pretty! love the color combo, and the clean and crisp lines! great stitching, too!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis