Friday, October 23, 2009

And here they are

My final cards for the Verve Release Sketch challenges.


Stamps: Verve Just For You
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, White Ribbon, White Large Eyelet, Cropadile



Stamps: Verve To Risk Plain Jane
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Vanilla, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Vanilla Ribbon, Nestabilities, Scalloped Edge Punch

What do you think? Are you excited for the Verve Release, too?! I love everything that comes out of Julee's brain it seems, so I can't wait to see what's next.

Off for some tea with a friend today - hopefully you can enjoy some time like that today, too.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm excited!! I love the new font :) I love that dp you are using, ski slope, I never got it last year and should have but I have TONS of old Christmas/Winter dp I need to use up :) It's like I have an addiction or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to say that I don't own any Verve's. I guess I'm going to have to pick some up! These are so very lovely Tanny! The first one is just beautiful and love the sentiment. The second has such a meaningful sentiment on it and that dp is just yummy!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! It's been a while since I've checkd in and, Wow! You've got some fantastic projects! You've been busy :) Love the cards - gorgeous as always - I love you're designs and takes on challenges.
    Those sugar cookies a few posts back look Y-U-M-M-Y! A woman of many talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanny love the way you blend and 'distress" around the edges.Beautiful card sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as usual and I love the color combos! Have fun...I love going out for tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... these are fabby Tanis... love your style girl x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis