Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #34

Stamps: Cause for Celebration
Paper: River Rock, Ginger Blossom DSP, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, White
Ink: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun
Accessories: Nestabilities, River Rock Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals

I had already stamped the sentiment I wanted to use inside before I looked back at the sketch and realized it should've been on the front...but I'd look like a bit of a tool if I put it on both, so there's no sentiment on the front. =)

Head over to the sweetest thing & try it out for yourself.

Last night we took Shauna out to our local fave, Red Ox Inn, for her birthday supper. Again....yummeroo! If you're in the area, give it a try because it's a delicious event every time - and it's an independent restaurant, so I always figure no matter what I try, I'm sure they do it will or they wouldn't be around.

8 comments:

  1. Perfect birthday card! Actually, I think your design is perfect as is. I think a sentiment on the front would take away from your adorable glittered cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tanny. this is a wonderful card and a super sketch!

    TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps... my blog is: www.mypaperbliss.blogspot.com

    :o)
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm ... the icing on this cupcake looks so yummy!!! Wonderful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet cards! Love em! I was just curious if you got my package yet from me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I love that paper and your cupcake is just darling!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love River rock!! It looks so good with pink!! I miss blogging!! I've been so tired and have had late nights...but I've been making cards in my head and am stamping tomorrow after work :) Hey, I think I've heard of Red Ox...does it have fabulous lasagna? I can't remember where I heard about it...or maybe it was you? LOL I think someone told my husband about it. Have a fun Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of this card, really caused your cupcake to pop to life. I am going to check this challenge out. Hope you will join us for the Twisted Thursday sketch challenge? I am so coming over to go to that ristorante....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis