Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mojo 105 - TGITuesday =)

This week's Mojo sketch was such fun! My only problem was that I didn't have a punch that would do the scallops, so I used my nesties and cut out the full circles.


Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, White, Green Tea
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Nestabilities

I really love these colors together!

Last night was a fabulous ride - back with Trapper, who didn't live up to his nickname of Tripper....much. It was nice to have a horse that response to signals to slow down. Running down fences is overrated in my books. HAHA

Tonight's stamp night with Chelsey, sure to be fun! Is it 4:30 yet?!



8 comments:

  1. Pretty card and I love the brown/blue color combo. I won't even attempt the challenge this week, that scallop thing-y flipped me out! Yours looks so great...have a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card - I am also a fan of blue & chocolate together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the blue and the brown combo. The circles work well and it is what I'm going to have to do tonight as well. I was going to use my chocolate chip satin ribbon since it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the sketch but I think I'll use the pomegranate to be different. Very pretty card. I like the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best. I got something today in the mail that put the worlds largest smile on my face!! YOU ARE THE BEST!

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooow...I can't wait to try the circles! thanks for inspiring! Love the colour combo too and the wide satin ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful rich colors and beautiful design. Elegant card, Tanny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! I wish I could draw that well :) They're all stamped - Peaceful Poinsettia from Papertrey Ink (sentiment and poinsettia) and Vintage labels (also from PTI and made to coordinate with Labels nesties) - just stamped the sentiment, masked it then stamped the label. Easy, peasy :). The poinsettia was colored with copics. Thanks again. Was browsing more of your cards - Wow, you do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis