Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Couple from Shauna's Set

Stamps: Upsy Daisy

Paper: Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Nestabilities, Shimmery Ribbon


Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Silver Brads, Brides Flowers, Scallop Cutter

These two cards were both in the set of six 4.25 x 4.25 cards I gave my good friend Shauna for her birthday. Both cards were very simple - I really love those Brides flowers for coloring easy flowers! Hopefully she can put them to good use.


3 comments:

  1. beautiful colours :) I love upsy daisy and don't use it enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and lovely colours. I'll have to try colouring those flowers. They are just the right size aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very elegant cards lovely
    love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis