Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Quick Try at WSC93

I spent the evening crafting with Chelsey, but not doing the fantastic projects she had planned. Instead, she helped me doing a limited supply challenge for an upcoming project. She's the BEST! Friends like that are tough to find...sacrifice their night to get a little bit off your mind. Love you, buddy!

When I got home, though, I was still thinking crafts (although I'm tired this morning!!), so I pulled together this 4.25x4.25 card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 93.


Stamps: Verve Whimsy Tree, Verve Beautiful You
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DSP, Spring Silhouettes DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Techniques: Nestabilities


I have yet to get my OTT lite unpacked or create a light tent, but it's on my To Do list for the weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis