Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bloomin' Mojo

Today's card was for Mojo Monday Week 97. I was pretty pumped to play when I had time on Friday =) Julee never fails to come up with great sketches that challenge and inspire.




Stamps: Bloomin’ Beautiful
Paper: Lavender Lace, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Versamark Black, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Silver Rhinestone Stickers, Basic Grey Wisteria Buttons, Dimensionals, Pearl Glimmer Mist
Techniques: Gamsol Magic


I love these flowers and they're so much fun to color, then spritz with Glimmer Mist to give some added sparkle. Looks like I stamped on shimmer paper, but I'm a hoarder with that stuff =)

As you can tell, I survived my first day of cross country clinic. It was the easy day to make sure everyone was comfortable riding together, so dressage in the morning (or rather, flatwork since we were in an open field without the benefit of dressage letters) and then we jumped a grid in the afternoon, which looks like this photo (from this website).



Today, we're doing a jumper course in the morning and this afternoon, starting over individual cross country jumps. Thank goodness for option jumps! I'm the 'oldie' of the group and have been taking lessons with my instructor for the least amount of time....but I'm having a blast!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanis! Such pretty color! My daughter teaches therapeutic riding and loves all horse related events. She would be green to have this opportunity! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis