Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gonna be a Bellarific Day!

Tonight, I've got a fun filled evening - off for pedicure with my friend Swillsey right after work, then a bite to eat and MrP's taking me to see Bedouin Soundclash, Paramore and No Doubt! Had a bit of a panic last night when we realized that we didn't have the tickets. Luckily, I went back through his emails (it was an emergency!) and found that he'd chosen the FASTticket or whatever it's called - he just has to print them today. WHEW! Crisis averted.

I even managed to drag him with me to the Running Room's 20 Minute Challenge, but that's about the most we'll run together. His pace is a LOT faster than mine and it wasn't fun for me to be gasping & heaving in an attempt to keep up. He also doesn't enjoy running since his pace doesn't allow for a sustainable speed and he ends up hoping for lightning to strike him down about 7 minutes in! Oh well - it was good and I got two hats and a 20% off coupon for my next purchase. Sweet!

And so it was on to create a card for the Bellarific Friday Sketch (due July 17th). I was excited to ink up the little Bookwormabella, as I fell for the Bellas quite a while ago and yet had only made one card with the Javabellas. I have about six of them for Pete's sake....what was the delay? And who's Pete anyways?

So obviously this was the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:


Stamps: Bookwormabella, Absolutely Fabulous, Doodle This
Paper: Night of Navy, So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Cameo Coral
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, SU! Markers
Accessories: Signo White Pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Icicle Stickles, Word Window Punch, Nestabilities


Go to Blogabella back on Friday to see what everyone's come up with (and if I managed to make it onto their collection of challenge accepters). I think if I had it to do over, I would've left off the stickles on the Doodle This flower, but what's done is done... and I love this Bella - can't wait to color her again!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis