Sunday, July 5, 2009

And That's Why I Like to Be Prepared!

For whatever reason, I thought about preparing for the upcoming weddings that I know of and my nephew's comments kept popping into my head. I said we could go for a walk when his mom got back and then he grabbed his backpack, started putting juice bags into it for him, his little sister and I, then some books and other toys, all the while saying "And that's why I like to be prepared!" He's got the most adorable way of saying it! I bet he'll make one heck of a boy scout.


Anyways, we do have two weddings coming up in July/August, one of which we'll be attending in Kelowna (YAY! We've never been there and have already made supper reservations and booked a wine tour - because who wants to be driving when there's so many drinks to be drunk - and I'm just the girl to do that?!?)


The second wedding will feature a beautifully clad bride in a sunshine yellow dress (can't wait to see those pics!) To accent their card, I chose some YoYo Yellow!





Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Shimmery White, Yoyo Yellow
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Nestabilities
Techniques: Embossing



For the Kelowna wedding we'll be attending, their featured color is a granny smith apple green (from what I've seen), so I used some Certainly Celery to highlight. You can't really see but both cards have clear embossing that looks quite elegant on the shimmery white cardstock, I think!



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Shimmery White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Clear & Silver Embossing Powders, Nestabilities
Techniques: Embossing



Both of the cards were inspired by this post on Thinking Inking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis