Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Testing, Testing!

Well I did it....started my own rubbish pile. It's been a productive day, having finished listening to my first audiobook, Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner. Fantastic! My only complaint - the CDs had some scratches, so I'll have to pick up a copy of the book at Chapters and read the last couple pages to be sure I got it all.

I've got about 10 minutes left before I head to Chelsey's for our monthly stamp night and I'm so excited! It seems like forever since we've had some crafting time and she's always got great projects. All I know about tonight's project is that it involves post it notes. =)

As I type, the insects in my yard are being erradicated. Hopefully this includes the aphids that survived my Sunday night beat down (aka power rinse with the garden hose pressured up). How is it that one little bug can do so much damage?! I'm sure my rinse helped on Sunday, though, because the birds had returned to the tree now that the branches and leaves were not completely dripping with sap.

Anyways, before I ramble on and make a real nerd of myself, I'll just say thanks for taking the time to read my rubbish =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis