Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Simple Birthday

It's amazing what getting some food in your stomach will do - like make you realize you were a little bit hysterical earlier in the day when you flew off the handle. I mean, I think that's what happens to people. Of course, it's never happened to me. I'm mellow like jello.

I managed to get in a quick & easy card (although you wouldn't know it, had you seen how long I was downstairs) for a friend's birthday tomorrow.


A simple stamp of the loopy cupcake from SU! on whisper white, punched out with my 1" circle punch, then mounted onto a pacific point 1.25" circle. This circle concoction was then pop dotted to the combination of whisper white base, pacific point layer, topped with a basic grey paper. YAY! Done - easy, peasy.

I can't believe how quickly this week has flown by. Apparently I needed the weekend, though. I received a returned card in the mail with the 'shortage of postage' sticker. But none of them were checked off, so I snuck a peak at the suspect postage spot and then I'm sure that my cheeks turned a lovely shade of red. I forgot postage entirely. So much for making it in time for my friend's birthday on Monday! Thanks for taking the time to check out today's rubbish =)

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I have to admit that has happened to me before too! I am so glad that I'm not the only one who has forgotten postage. :)
    Love your blog, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis