Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recent Reads & Creativity Collide

Lifeguard by James Patterson & Andrew Gross was a great find for my second audio book. I really enjoyed it and it took me just a few days to "read" the entire book. I'm really getting into this listening of books. Most of the time, if given the chance, I'll choose to read over having something read to me since I read faster than people seem to say it, but I've really loved getting read to while I go about my business (driving to work, harvesting on Farm Town, etc.) This book was apparently written in 2005 and having a name like James Patterson behind it, I expected good things. I wasn't disappointed and The Voice was enjoyable, as well. Check it out!


I thought I'd also share the second card I created yesterday in my evening of glorious whateverIwant! I uploaded it to my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers and then received an email saying they'd moved it to a more appropriate spot?! Well, that spot is in the Fabulous Flowers Gallery as a sample apparently. Is this an upgrade? If so, yay me. If it's what they always do, well don't tell me because I'm thinking my pooh's smelling pretty rosy today! AND to top it off, I received a comment from Julee..THE Julee. The VerveGirl. She's amazing and fantastic and inspires me (see right side)...can you say Yahoo for TannyP?! LOL Don't worry - no need to feel happy for me - I feel happy enough for myself. =)
Anyways, without further rubbish (I love that word!), my card using the 2nd June Verve Sketch:



Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Best Yet
Paper: Rose Red, Summer Sun, Regal Rose, Shimmery White
Ink: Rose Red, Summer Sun, Regal Rose
Accessories: Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful card, no wonder it got moved to a special place!!
    You should be very proud.
    CK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis