Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh Boy...

Looks like it's going to be one of those days!

Last night, Chelsey had a fantastic project - a stationery set. Hopefully I can get some pictures this afternoon. So after a great supper (mmmm...steak), we got to it for the next three hours of crafting goodness. Thanks, Chels!

This morning, I was already running behind, but stopped at *US chain coffee shop* for a cold drink and decided to give their new toasted breakfast sandwiches a try. I selected the peppered bacon....may as well just call it a fat sandwich. With fatty, floppy bacon being layered on the egg & cheesy muffin....blecht. One and a half bites later, dumpster! So now I'm hungry and feeling a little irritable. Guess it serves me right for forgetting my cereal. In the meantime, I've been drooling over the chocolate & peanut buttery goodness that can be found
HERE. Must. Make. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis